Lord Norman Fowler was a member of the Conservative Cabinet from 1981 to 1990.
Battling Aids: Former health secretary claims Russia is causing setback in efforts to defeat the virus
13 April 2014 12:00 AM
Ignorance and bigotry still kill 30 years on from HIV's discovery, reports Norman Fowler
Many who served in Mrs Thatcher's Cabinet did not live to see her funeral - but this was a fitting tribute to all she achieved
17 April 2013 08:09 PM
Lord Fowler, a member of Cabinet from 1981-90, reflects on absent colleagues
05 February 1999 12:02 AM
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Rochester aftermath: Sacking of Emily Thornberry will make work of Labour MPs '10 times harder'
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
- 1 Universities aren't working us hard enough, say undergraduates
- 2 Lego letter from the 1970s still offers a powerful message to parents 40 years later
- 3 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'