Oliver Duggan has a BA in Politics and Parliamentary Studies from the University of Leeds and an MA in Newspaper Journalism from City University London. He works as a freelance reporter and editorial assistant for The Independent and i with a focus on Home Affairs and politics.
11 July 2013 09:33 AM
He failed to apply enough hand brakes, says rail boss
11 July 2013 09:03 AM
Scotland Yard have arrested and bailed one suspect over allegations of "serious sexual assault" in Wimbledon Park
11 July 2013 07:00 AM
The Government has downplayed reports that it is considering controversial plants to annex its Trident nuclear base in Scotland amid a storm of protests from Scottish politicians.
11 July 2013 06:15 AM
Proposed laws would enshrine a woman's right to a termination if her life is at risk
05 July 2013 04:59 PM
'Over my dead body!' Dramatic accounts from army, security and Muslim Brotherhood officials
05 July 2013 03:37 PM
The famous Lamborghini was impounded last week and presented as a trophy in police crackdown on uninsured drivers
05 July 2013 12:16 PM
The Speaker was revealed to have spent £84 on a two-mile trip to the expenses watchdog's office
05 July 2013 12:02 PM
The far-future Earth will be very hostile to life, says expert
05 July 2013 11:34 AM
The Thames Estuary construction will generate enough energy to power most homes in Kent
05 July 2013 07:25 AM
Duwayne Brooks met Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg at his Whitehall office to discuss claims that the meetings were bugged
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
- 1 Thailand beach murders: Thai PM suggests 'attractive' female tourists cannot expect to be safe wearing bikinis
- 2 Scottish independence: Learn from Quebec's mistakes and beware of promises. Vote Yes.
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 Revealed after 75 years of secrecy: 'Fifi' the glamorous WW2 special agent who tested British spies' resolve
- 5 Have you heard about the film Singapore has banned its people from watching? Well, you have now