Oliver Duggan has a BA in Politics and Parliamentary Studies from the University of Leeds and an MA in Newspaper Journalism from City University London. He works as a freelance reporter and editorial assistant for The Independent and i with a focus on Home Affairs and politics.
14 June 2013 12:00 AM
Struggles in the sisterhood?
13 June 2013 12:00 AM
She’s the world’s oldest woman?
12 June 2013 07:35 PM
MPs hit the road to find out why the Netherlands is bicycling heaven
06 June 2013 12:00 AM
29 May 2013 09:00 AM
Both the social network and the students posting information about sexual partners could face legal action, lawyers say
28 May 2013 10:50 AM
Versatile staple of British comedy who thought ‘I’m not really a proper actor’
24 May 2013 07:13 PM
Police in north London have seized blankets, sleeping bags and food donations from rough sleepers in a crackdown on homelessness.
08 May 2013 12:00 AM
Why is she in the news?
18 March 2013 12:00 AM
10 March 2013 11:51 PM
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
Britain to take more refugees as Cameron bows to pressure after more than 100,000 back our campaign
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
- 1 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 2 Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
- 3 Make your voice heard: Sign The Independent's petition to welcome refugees
- 4 Refugee crisis: Aylan's life was full of fear - in death, he is part of 'humanity washed ashore'
- 5 German police forced to ask public to stop bringing donations for refugees arriving by train