Olivia Williams is a trainee at the Evening Standard. She graduated from Oxford in 2010
10 December 2012 02:38 PM
Our writer, who graduated from Oxford two years ago, says the degree of ignorance and nonsense around Oxbridge is now harming those we ought to help
18 May 2011 12:00 AM
They're the point in your living room where comfort crosses over with creativity. These designs will give any two-bit sofa an injection of personality.
13 May 2011 12:00 AM
It’s the quintessential British pan, but even if you’re more Heston services than Heston Blumenthal, a good fryer is a crucial bit of kitchen kit...
- 1 Serena Williams apologises after comment that rape victim 'shouldn't have put herself in that position'
- 2 Disability campaigners celebrate 'victory' after government rethink over plans to make it more difficult to claim disability benefits
- 3 Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 4 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 5 We never knew Nigella Lawson - and we still don’t