Owen Burek is founder of the student money website www.savethestudent.org and more recently the graduate advice site www.savethegraduate.org. As well as publishing 'The Essential Student Guide to Finance', Owen is a frequent writer and commentator for various publications, and has made live appearances on BBC News.
09 September 2013 10:59 AM
The essential guide on how not to end up skint for the rest of the year...
02 September 2013 11:01 AM
Student loans are complicated beasts - but they're not to be feared
20 August 2013 10:39 AM
Find out how students can take full advantage of being the bank’s favourite customers, without getting stung
16 October 2012 02:43 PM
Unsure about finance? Save The Student have released a free eBook explaining finances to the freshers' of 2012
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Alicia Keys leaks nude photo 'to create a kinder and more peaceful world'
- 5 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders