Owen Burek is founder of the student money website www.savethestudent.org and more recently the graduate advice site www.savethegraduate.org. As well as publishing 'The Essential Student Guide to Finance', Owen is a frequent writer and commentator for various publications, and has made live appearances on BBC News.
09 September 2013 10:59 AM
The essential guide on how not to end up skint for the rest of the year...
02 September 2013 11:01 AM
Student loans are complicated beasts - but they're not to be feared
20 August 2013 10:39 AM
Find out how students can take full advantage of being the bank’s favourite customers, without getting stung
16 October 2012 02:43 PM
Unsure about finance? Save The Student have released a free eBook explaining finances to the freshers' of 2012
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
- 1 Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
- 2 Christians: The world's most persecuted people
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 Richard Dawkins says 'date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse' on Twitter
- 5 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- < Previous
- Next >