Paul Donovan has been a commentator on Catholic issues for a number of years, contributing to the Tablet, Universe, Church Times and CNN among others. Until recently, he wrote a weekly column for the Universe focusing on social justice issues. www.paulfdonovan.blogspot.com
25 November 2013 04:07 PM
Vulnerable people need someone acting as an advocate in their corner - whether it's someone in care without family, or the carer on a zero hour contract
19 March 2013 12:04 PM
He must be prepared to stand up for the common good; to stand up for women, and deal with the scandal that is child abuse
As Virgin are asked to run the West Coast mainline for another year, lets revisit a more radical option
15 October 2012 04:52 PM
The evidence from other utilities is overwhelming. We should abandon the years of failure that privatisation has bestowed and renationalise the lot of them
02 August 1998 12:02 AM
14 June 1998 12:02 AM
31 May 1998 12:02 AM
07 May 1998 12:02 AM
29 March 1998 12:02 AM
22 February 1998 12:02 AM
11 January 1998 12:02 AM
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
- 1 The Boy in the Dress, TV review: David Walliams' Boxing Day treat is a celebration of being different
- 2 Exclusive: Abusers using spyware apps to monitor partners reaches 'epidemic proportions'
- 3 Andy Murray takes to Twitter to show off his Christmas jumper
- 4 Margaret Thatcher 'expressed fears of Asian rising' at Anglo-Irish summit in 1984
- 5 Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'