Paul Jenkins is CEO of Rethink Mental Illness
20 January 2014 05:10 PM
While the Government is saying all the right things, the reality on the ground simply does not match up to the rhetoric
12 November 2013 09:00 AM
Some people have been hounded out of jobs, or sacked on the spot when their employers found about their illness
30 April 2013 04:01 PM
Despite overwhelming evidence there is still continuing reluctance from politicians to accept just how useless short prison sentences are
29 January 2013 03:43 PM
Some people need to be detained, but they shouldn't be held for months longer than necessary
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 London council removes 'unacceptable' Stamford Hill posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan in new celebrity hacking attack weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 4 Matthew Miller: American sentenced to hard labour in North Korea 'wanted to be Snowden II'
- 5 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death