Paul Newman is Tennis Correspondent for The Independent.
19 October 2014 04:23 PM
Scot beats Ferrer in final and then heads straight to next tournament
15 October 2014 06:56 PM
Having dealt with this summer’s success better than the 2011 win, Czech now targets world No 1 status, she tells Paul Newman
13 October 2014 09:34 PM
Federer always believed he could succeed, if he could recover from back problems
12 October 2014 09:25 PM
Swiss master's taste for success continues despite age
10 October 2014 07:18 PM
The pair meet in Saturday's semi-final
Andy Murray vs David Ferrer match report: Fitness proved, but hopes of reaching ATP World Tour Finals dealt serious blow
09 October 2014 09:52 AM
Spaniard defeats Murray 2-6 6-1 6-2 to deal British No 1 a major blow in his hunt to return to the top eight in the world rankings
08 October 2014 10:00 PM
Marin Cilic could take his place due to his US Open win
07 October 2014 06:18 PM
World No 2 admitted he would need surgery at some stage
06 October 2014 07:08 PM
Move would mean even less incentive to take part
05 October 2014 09:06 PM
Russia is now just 467 points behind Serena Williams
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Lord Freud: Tory welfare minister apologises after saying disabled people are 'not worth’ the minimum wage
Lord Freud hangs on as MPs of all parties 'call for his head' over disability comments
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake online report claiming artist's identity has been revealed
- 3 Drink alcohol and eat meat to improve male fertility - but cut down on coffee, studies suggest
- 4 Former East 17 frontman Brian Harvey turns up at Downing Street and 'demands to speak to Prime Minister'
- 5 The inventor of the Facebook 'like' button says he never made a 'dislike' button because he feared the 'unfortunate consequences'