Penny Young is Chief Executive at NatCen Social Research
17 June 2014 10:22 AM
Our report suggests the definition of this hazy concept has become stricter
LGBT Adoption Week: We're getting there, but almost half of Britain still needs convincing that same sex couples should be allowed to adopt
06 March 2014 11:17 AM
Our British Social Attitudes survey shows that men need the most persuading
17 January 1999 12:02 AM
08 November 1998 12:02 AM
23 August 1998 12:02 AM
22 March 1998 12:02 AM
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
- 1 Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
- 2 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 4 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death
- 5 New Tricks: Dennis Waterman to leave the show after a decade of crime-solving