Laurie Penny is a columnist for The Independent
21 April 2012 12:00 AM
The first thing boys learn is that there’s nothing worse than being ‘like a girl’. So men keep quiet
09 April 2012 12:00 AM
05 April 2012 12:00 AM
28 March 2012 12:00 AM
24 March 2012 12:01 AM
Protest and privilege make uneasy bedfellows.
08 March 2012 12:00 AM
The men who run the world have become too used to not being afraid. Let's make them afraid
05 March 2012 12:01 AM
“Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran!” sings the AIPAC delegate, striding cheerfully through illegal Israeli settlements in his sharp tan suit.
11 February 2012 12:00 AM
Feminism is the new tweed.
20 January 2012 12:00 AM
13 January 2012 12:00 AM
The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
Opponents of Israel's military operation in Gaza are the real enemies of Middle Eastern peace
- 1 Secret Cinema: Why were Back to the Future screenings cancelled?
- 2 Christians: The world's most persecuted people
- 3 The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 4 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star, dies aged 45
- 5 Standing my ground: If sitting is bad for your health, what happens when you stay on your feet for a whole month?