Peter Hain is Member of Parliament for Neath
06 December 2013 12:14 AM
Throughout everything he remained his own man
30 September 2012 12:00 AM
.. but if it is, they should be more mature than this one, and Labour needs a radical rethink of how it conducts its politics
20 November 2011 12:00 AM
How Basil D'Oliveira became the catalyst for the global campaign to defeat apartheid in South Africa
20 December 1998 12:02 AM
30 May 1997 12:02 AM
26 September 1995 12:02 AM
24 May 1995 12:02 AM
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Calais Migrant Crisis: Deputy Mayor of Calais labels Cameron's use of 'swarm' as 'racist' and 'ignorant'
Chris Leslie: Jeremy Corbyn's anti-austerity agenda will harm the poor, says Labour shadow Chancellor
Landlords renting properties to illegal immigrants to face up to five years in prison
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
Calais crisis: The seven claims made about the migrants - and the reality
- 1 Sabrina Corgatelli: US hunting tourist posts picture of herself with dead giraffe after Cecil the lion outrage
- 2 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
- 3 A-level results 2015: UK exam board OCR admits it 'estimates' hundreds of pupils' grades after papers 'go missing'
- 4 Giant Minion terrorises drivers in Ireland as 40ft inflatable blocks busy Dublin road
- 5 'Cool kids' can go on to become losers in later life, study finds