Peyvand Khorsandi has written for the Evening Standard, the Financial Times, Big Issue and Iranian.com
Godfrey Bloom's ‘bongo bongo land’ comments are simply risible. Let's treat them as a joke - and focus on the real racism in British politics
07 August 2013 02:23 PM
The Ukip MEP sounds like nothing so much as a 70s clown
05 August 2013 03:22 PM
Hopes that Iran will get sweeter with Rouhani in power are naive, to say the least
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 Rashida Jones speaks out against male-centric porn saying 'women should have sex and feel good about it'