Peyvand Khorsandi has written for the Evening Standard, the Financial Times, Big Issue and Iranian.com
Godfrey Bloom's ‘bongo bongo land’ comments are simply risible. Let's treat them as a joke - and focus on the real racism in British politics
07 August 2013 02:23 PM
The Ukip MEP sounds like nothing so much as a 70s clown
05 August 2013 03:22 PM
Hopes that Iran will get sweeter with Rouhani in power are naive, to say the least
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
- 1 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 2 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 3 Lady al-Qa’ida: On the trail of Dr Aafia Siddiqui, the world’s most wanted prisoner
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 It's not just the savagery of Isis that is shocking – its weaponry is too
- < Previous
- Next >