Rachel Reeves is the Labour MP for Leeds West and Shadow Chief Secretary to the Treasury
05 November 2014 12:00 AM
4.9m people are stuck in low-paid jobs
23 March 2014 12:00 AM
Hundreds of thousands of people are losing a huge portion of their savings every year because the pensions market is broken. After working hard throughout their lives, too many savers are missing out on the best deal when they try to turn their pension pots into an income for their retirement. The cost? An astonishing £1bn lost every year.
01 September 2013 12:00 AM
Even families who were doing quite well are struggling with higher costs and tax
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
Nigel Farage's approval rating hits 'record low' as popularity suffers in wake of Ukip sex scandal
Pakistan school attack live: Taliban kill at least 132 children in 'horrifying' massacre
Sony hack: Angelina Jolie branded 'seriously out of her mind' in further embarrassing leaked email saga
Panic Saturday: 13 million Britons spend £1.2bn – while 13 million others across the country live in poverty unable to afford food
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more