Rachel Segal Hamilton
Rachel is Assistant Editor at IdeasTap, covering mainly photography, film, but also as visual art, design and careers in the creative industries. She has written, blogged and production assisted for Time Out, the British Journal of Photography, The Guardian, The Evening Standard and Outline Editions. She volunteers with Envision as a mentor for young people and sits on the founding committee for Future First.
26 November 2012 12:15 PM
For the descendents of Jewish refugees, criticism of Israel can feel like a personal attack, but we all have a responsibility to take a stand against injustice.
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Bin bag full of cats' heads discovered near Manchester's Curry Mile
Disgusting, frustrating, but intriguing: how the country really feels about its politicians
- 1 Jeremy Clarkson 'does not see a problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 2 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 3 London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
- 4 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 5 James Foley beheading: Fox news presenter Megyn Kelly annoyed by Ferguson update during broadcast about murdered journalist