Rachel Hobbs works in communications for the charity, Rethink Mental Illness (www.rethink.org)
13 August 2014 02:52 PM
The death of Robin Williams' highlights the importance of understanding depression
15 July 2014 03:55 PM
Earlier this year Jonny Benjamin set up a nationwide search to #findmike, the stranger who talked him out of taking his own life on Waterloo bridge. People told him he ‘didn’t look like a schizophrenic’ - so what do people imagine?
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 London council removes 'unacceptable' Stamford Hill posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster