Rajeev Chandrasekhar serves as an Independent member of the Indian Parliament, representing Karnataka and Bangalore in the upper house of the Indian Parliament. He founded BPL mobile and previously worked as part of the Intel Pentium design team at Intel and took a Masters degree in Computer Science from the Illinois Institute of Technology. He currently runs Jupiter Capital, a venture capital investment company focusing on Infrastructure, Aviation, Entertainment and Technology.
- 1 Turning up the voice of America
- 2 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 An obsessive’s documenting of Israeli war crimes in Lebanon can show us how the West lost respect for international law
- 5 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis