Rajeev Chandrasekhar serves as an Independent member of the Indian Parliament, representing Karnataka and Bangalore in the upper house of the Indian Parliament. He founded BPL mobile and previously worked as part of the Intel Pentium design team at Intel and took a Masters degree in Computer Science from the Illinois Institute of Technology. He currently runs Jupiter Capital, a venture capital investment company focusing on Infrastructure, Aviation, Entertainment and Technology.
- 1 The Boy in the Dress, TV review: David Walliams' Boxing Day treat is a celebration of being different
- 2 Exclusive: Abusers using spyware apps to monitor partners reaches 'epidemic proportions'
- 3 Andy Murray takes to Twitter to show off his Christmas jumper
- 4 Margaret Thatcher 'expressed fears of Asian rising' at Anglo-Irish summit in 1984
- 5 Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'