Ralph Jones is a writer and comic performer. He has written for publications including New Statesman, Vagenda Magazine and Huffington Post, and he performs comedy as 50% of The Awkward Silence.
24 September 2014 04:04 PM
I frequently feel ashamed to be a man, but I am always proud to be a feminist
24 April 2013 03:44 PM
In a country where anorexia and bulimia are on the rise, more attention needs to be paid to articles where thin is painted as the only way
26 March 2013 03:58 PM
Exactly when was it decided that these people are immune from genuine criticism, as opposed to light-hearted jokes or servile worship?
24 March 2013 04:43 PM
Archbishop Welby should update his Church's stance on homosexual relations
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
- 1 Exclusive: Abusers using spyware apps to monitor partners reaches 'epidemic proportions'
- 2 Margaret Thatcher 'expressed fears of Asian rising' at Anglo-Irish summit in 1984
- 3 Sussex couple die in suspected Christmas Day 'suicide pact'
- 4 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 5 The Unluckiest People of the Year 2014 (and one very unlucky giraffe)