Ralph Jones is a writer and comic performer. He has written for publications including New Statesman, Vagenda Magazine and Huffington Post, and he performs comedy as 50% of The Awkward Silence.
24 September 2014 04:04 PM
I frequently feel ashamed to be a man, but I am always proud to be a feminist
24 April 2013 03:44 PM
In a country where anorexia and bulimia are on the rise, more attention needs to be paid to articles where thin is painted as the only way
26 March 2013 03:58 PM
Exactly when was it decided that these people are immune from genuine criticism, as opposed to light-hearted jokes or servile worship?
24 March 2013 04:43 PM
Archbishop Welby should update his Church's stance on homosexual relations
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
'Women, walk wherever you want' posters taken down in Stamford Hill following 'unacceptable' signs separating men and women
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
- 1 Expert urges cat lovers to own just one animal each
- 2 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 3 The Simpsons death: Creator Al Jean would 'kill himself' before character like Homer or Lisa
- 4 British man raped while urinating in bushes at Oktoberfest beer festival in Germany
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- < Previous
- Next >