Ralph Jones is a writer and comic performer. He has written for publications including New Statesman, Vagenda Magazine and Huffington Post, and he performs comedy as 50% of The Awkward Silence.
24 September 2014 04:04 PM
I frequently feel ashamed to be a man, but I am always proud to be a feminist
24 April 2013 03:44 PM
In a country where anorexia and bulimia are on the rise, more attention needs to be paid to articles where thin is painted as the only way
26 March 2013 03:58 PM
Exactly when was it decided that these people are immune from genuine criticism, as opposed to light-hearted jokes or servile worship?
24 March 2013 04:43 PM
Archbishop Welby should update his Church's stance on homosexual relations
British Muslim leaders outraged after Eric Pickles says followers of Islam should 'prove their identity'
UK terror fears: My jihadist son returned from Syria mentally scarred – now he is being ignored
Nigel Farage: NHS might have to be replaced by private health insurance
Billy Crystal: 'Stop shoving gay sex scenes in my face'
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
- 1 Rowan Atkinson to sell £10 million McLaren 'supercar' he crashed into a tree and a lamppost
- 2 The truth about 'girl things': Three cheers for Heather Watson's honesty
- 3 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 4 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 5 Men behaving badly: Urinating while standing, 'manspreading' and the gendering of selfishness