Ralph Jones is a writer and comic performer. He has written for publications including New Statesman, Vagenda Magazine and Huffington Post, and he performs comedy as 50% of The Awkward Silence.
24 April 2013 03:44 PM
In a country where anorexia and bulimia are on the rise, more attention needs to be paid to articles where thin is painted as the only way
26 March 2013 03:58 PM
Exactly when was it decided that these people are immune from genuine criticism, as opposed to light-hearted jokes or servile worship?
24 March 2013 04:43 PM
Archbishop Welby should update his Church's stance on homosexual relations
- 1 The hardwired difference between male and female brains could explain why men are 'better at map reading'
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 UK chef creates world's most expensive ready meal - a fish pie costing £314
- 4 Food poverty in UK has reached level of 'public health emergency', warn experts
- 5 I’m sure Kate Moss doesn't care about posing for Playboy. But I do