Ralph Jones is a writer and comic performer. He has written for publications including New Statesman, Vagenda Magazine and Huffington Post, and he performs comedy as 50% of The Awkward Silence.
24 April 2013 03:44 PM
In a country where anorexia and bulimia are on the rise, more attention needs to be paid to articles where thin is painted as the only way
26 March 2013 03:58 PM
Exactly when was it decided that these people are immune from genuine criticism, as opposed to light-hearted jokes or servile worship?
24 March 2013 04:43 PM
Archbishop Welby should update his Church's stance on homosexual relations
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness
- 3 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 4 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 5 Now diplomacy has failed, boycotting Israel might be the only way we can protect the people of Gaza
- < Previous
- Next >