Rebecca Armstrong is features editor for The Independent and i paper.
26 April 2015 06:28 PM
My life is dominated by what has happened to Nick, but I’m still a person in my own right
19 April 2015 06:00 PM
In Sickness and in Health: This weekend, after realising how much it meant to him, I helped him to get it just so
12 April 2015 06:25 PM
Here's the final part of my post-accident alphabet
06 April 2015 12:31 PM
In Sickness and in Health: Nick looked as though he might cry from happiness as he sat in his wheelchair in the kitchen
31 March 2015 08:59 AM
In Sickness and in Health: He’s looking beyond the end of his nose and seeing something of the world
22 March 2015 07:22 PM
Here's my post-accident alphabet
17 March 2015 10:05 AM
I don't usually celebrate St Patrick's Day, but in care homes annual festivals are a big deal
10 March 2015 08:29 PM
Fifteen years ago, artist Ian Phillips published a collection of missing-pet posters from around the world. As a new edition is released, Rebecca Armstrong explores their appeal
09 March 2015 08:57 AM
In Sickness and in Health: The next instalment of my own post-accident A-Z
01 March 2015 05:09 PM
In Sickness and In Health: This week, instead of writing about you, I’d write to you
General Election 2015: Chuka Umunna on the benefits of immigration, humility – and his leader Ed Miliband
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Migrant boat disaster: Ukip candidate mocks victims in sickening Twitter post
Nigel Farage wants the BBC to stop making programmes like Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, and Top Gear
Global warming: Scientists say temperatures could rise by 6C by 2100 and call for action ahead of UN meeting in Paris
General Election 2015: Britain would become a 'communist dictatorship' under Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon, claims wife of Michael Gove
- 1 Woman 'suffocates newborn baby in plastic bag and puts it in her desk minutes after giving birth'
- 2 I've been called an abusive and dangerous parent, when all I did was listen to my transgender child
- 3 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 4 Teaching profession headed for crisis as numbers continue to drop and working lives become 'unbearable'
- 5 Chinese student carries disabled friend to school every day for three years