Rebecca Gonsalves works on The Independent's Fashion Desk.
18 June 2013 12:00 AM
Make hay while the sun shines and take inspiration from the prairie with denim and gingham this season, says Rebecca Gonsalves
17 June 2013 01:16 PM
17 June 2013 12:59 PM
16 June 2013 08:00 PM
The simmering tensions between the Savile Row establishment and the capital's youthful upstarts has suddenly come to the boil
16 June 2013 07:01 PM
Editor, publicist, fashion consultant: Piers Atkinson has worn many hats in his career, but the one that fits most comfortably is that of avant-garde milliner to the stars. Rebecca Gonsalves meets him
08 June 2013 12:00 AM
Further than their favourite fragrance, many men don't take much interest in lotions and potions. So Father's Day is the perfect opportunity to treat them to smellies of the 'fancy' variety.
04 June 2013 06:45 PM
Anyone who has had the misfortune to walk into a branch of Primark at the wrong time will know that the budget retailer’s “stack ’em high and sell ’em cheap” philosophy means that shop floors can often resemble a jumble sale, with queues stretching at tills and changing rooms. So, it’s somewhat surprising that the brand has not yet ventured into the ever-expanding world of online shopping.
04 June 2013 12:00 AM
Tuxedo dressing isn’t just for the Christmas party - louche separates are perfect for the formal events of the summer too, says Rebecca Gonsalves
02 June 2013 06:48 PM
As MAC’s UK director of make-up artistry, Terry Barber creates show-stopping catwalk looks. Rebecca Gonsalves goes backstage to meet him
02 June 2013 12:00 AM
Back in 2007, if you were wearing nail polish and it wasn't chipped, you'd get an A for effort and a gold star if the shade was by Chanel and had sold out in record time. Now, however, manicures are more like miniaturised masterpieces, as the current vogue for extreme nail art shows no signs of abating.
- 1 Alan Pardew's warning to Joe Kinnear: I am still the Newcastle manager
- 2 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 3 Charles Saatchi accepts caution for assault over incident in Scott’s restaurant when he put his hands on throat of wife Nigella Lawson
- 4 Exclusive: Cristiano Ronaldo advised to stay at Real Madrid for another 18 months before making possible switch to Manchester United
- 5 Iran to send 4,000 troops to aid President Assad forces in Syria