Rebecca Gonsalves works on The Independent's Fashion Desk.
14 September 2014 10:55 PM
Courting a different partner each season is not great for the reputation, but sometimes needs must
London Fashion Week: Ashley Williams is a fresh fashion talent who shows that London is in no danger of losing its cool crown
14 September 2014 04:51 PM
Rebecca Gonsalves meets the young designer as she prepares for her first solo show for spring/summer 2015
London Fashion Week Sibling review: Eighties is in vogue as London trio take inspiration from Madonna
13 September 2014 03:42 PM
A collection for girls that just wanna have fun
13 September 2014 12:00 AM
September may now be the dog days of summer, weather-wise, but the shops are in full autumn swing – even if you want the full coverage of a winter-weight foundation as much as you're ready for bed socks and extra blankets.
12 September 2014 06:37 PM
From front-row tweets to catwalk click-and-buy, London is at the digital forefront
12 September 2014 12:50 PM
The shoulders of a young designer are pretty heavily weighted, so to add to that load the pressure of opening the proceedings of the new season can be a big ask.
11 September 2014 12:00 AM
Freedom at Topshop’s latest jewellery collection takes inspiration from London’s ever-changing skyline, writes Rebecca Gonsalves
06 September 2014 12:00 AM
04 September 2014 12:00 AM
Since it opened seven years ago, The Goodhood Store has shaped the way east Londoners shop. Now it’s expanding into a bigger and even better space, writes Rebecca Gonsalves
31 August 2014 08:34 PM
The newly invigorated Whistles brand has just launched its first contemporary menswear collection and it’s a timely and impressive debut
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Mystery man who gave mum heart-warming note on train 'wanted to put a smile on her face'
- 3 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 4 Mafia's wall of silence broken: Victim of Cosa Nostra's extortion rackets in its Corleone heartland co-operates with authorities for the first time ever
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent answer to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights