Rebecca Omonira Oyekanmi
Rebecca Omonira-Oyekanmi is a freelance journalist living in London. Her blog, covering the stories of undocumented migrants in Europe, was shortlisted for the Orwell Prize 2012.
- 1 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 2 Husband and wife die holding hands within hours of each other after 67 years of marriage
- 3 What color is The Dress, white and gold or blue and black? An eyewitness gives a definitive answer
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 Fearne Cotton quits Radio 1 after ten years for 'family and new adventures'