Reginald E W Harland
Air Marshal Sir Reginald E W Harland is a former senior Royal Air Force commander.
15 April 2013 01:50 PM
On subjects from schools to the Falklands, I disagreed with the Iron Lady.
02 February 1998 12:02 AM
If Iraq is to be attacked, at least let it be done logically. The UN's declared aim is to destroy actual and potential weapons of mass destruction. If UN inspectors are barred from inspecting certain installations, then those places might as well be blown up. To attack other places in Iraq would not be so logical.
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
- 1 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 2 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 3 Lady al-Qa’ida: On the trail of Dr Aafia Siddiqui, the world’s most wanted prisoner
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 It's not just the savagery of Isis that is shocking – its weaponry is too
- < Previous
- Next >
Day In a Page