Reginald E W Harland
Air Marshal Sir Reginald E W Harland is a former senior Royal Air Force commander.
15 April 2013 01:50 PM
On subjects from schools to the Falklands, I disagreed with the Iron Lady.
02 February 1998 12:02 AM
If Iraq is to be attacked, at least let it be done logically. The UN's declared aim is to destroy actual and potential weapons of mass destruction. If UN inspectors are barred from inspecting certain installations, then those places might as well be blown up. To attack other places in Iraq would not be so logical.
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Tony Blair 'says Ed Miliband will lose 2015 general election'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Putin: The US is to blame for almost all the world's major conflicts
Poppy Appeal 2014: This is why I won't be wearing a red poppy this year
- 1 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 2 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 3 David Beckham's Haig Club whisky is exactly what’s wrong with the Highlands
- 4 Queen's first tweet: Reply telling Her Majesty to 'f*** off' broadcast on BBC News
- 5 #AskNigelFarage: Twitter starts hilarious Q&A for Ukip leader
Day In a Page