Reginald E W Harland
Air Marshal Sir Reginald E W Harland is a former senior Royal Air Force commander.
15 April 2013 01:50 PM
On subjects from schools to the Falklands, I disagreed with the Iron Lady.
02 February 1998 12:02 AM
If Iraq is to be attacked, at least let it be done logically. The UN's declared aim is to destroy actual and potential weapons of mass destruction. If UN inspectors are barred from inspecting certain installations, then those places might as well be blown up. To attack other places in Iraq would not be so logical.
The only black face in the Ukip manifesto is on the page about overseas aid
Ukip is the only main political party to not address LGBT rights in its manifesto
If I’m being racially abused I don’t need a white stranger with a saviour complex to rescue me
BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
Religion isn't growing, it is becoming vigorous in its demise, says philosopher AC Grayling
Russian warships in English Channel 'to conduct anti-aircraft and anti-submarine military drills'
- 1 BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 4 'I wish my teacher knew...': Young students share their 'heartbreaking' worries in notes
- 5 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
Day In a Page