Reginald E W Harland
Air Marshal Sir Reginald E W Harland is a former senior Royal Air Force commander.
15 April 2013 01:50 PM
On subjects from schools to the Falklands, I disagreed with the Iron Lady.
02 February 1998 12:02 AM
If Iraq is to be attacked, at least let it be done logically. The UN's declared aim is to destroy actual and potential weapons of mass destruction. If UN inspectors are barred from inspecting certain installations, then those places might as well be blown up. To attack other places in Iraq would not be so logical.
Nigel Farage: NHS might have to be replaced by private health insurance
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
George Galloway condemns 'racist, Islamophobic, hypocritical rag' Charlie Hebdo at freedom of speech rally
- 1 Paris attacks: Do not call Charlie Hebdo killers 'terrorists', BBC says
- 2 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 3 UK weather: Snow to fall in the coming week with sub-zero temperatures to last until early February
- 4 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 5 The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back
Day In a Page