Rhodri Jones is assistant editor and production guru at the i paper.
26 August 2014 12:00 AM
He has been labelled a “hero, somebody who is sacrificing to provide care in very difficult circumstances when other health workers are running away”. But it is doubtful that William Pooley, who was flown back to Britain on Sunday night after contracting ebola, would consider himself one.
25 July 2014 12:00 AM
Tunnocks Tea Cakes, kilts, tartan, bagpipes, the Loch Ness monster, Sir Chris Hoy, Billy Connolly, Susan Boyle singing “Mull of Kintyre”, Gretna Green, Scottish Terriers, whisky, the Forth Bridge, Irn Bru, a thistle mascot, a beautifully clear evening without a cloud in sight … perhaps the only thing missing from the Glasgow Commonwealth Games opening ceremony on Wednesday night was Sean Connery tucking in to a deep-fried Mars Bar.
14 July 2014 12:00 AM
30 June 2014 12:00 AM
25 June 2014 12:00 AM
16 June 2014 12:00 AM
11 June 2014 04:53 PM
Saddle up and get in gear for summer rides with our choice of biking apparel
Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
President Putin is a dangerous psychopath - reason is not going to work with him
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Three-year-old boy shoots pregnant mother and father in New Mexico
- 2 Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
- 3 Jewish community urged to boycott Cornwall village after residents vote for 'Hitlers Walk' sign to be reinstated
- 4 Gorillaz Phase 4: Cartoon supergroup is back as new artwork is unveiled
- 5 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'