Rhodri Jones is assistant editor and production guru at the i paper.
26 August 2014 12:00 AM
He has been labelled a “hero, somebody who is sacrificing to provide care in very difficult circumstances when other health workers are running away”. But it is doubtful that William Pooley, who was flown back to Britain on Sunday night after contracting ebola, would consider himself one.
25 July 2014 12:00 AM
Tunnocks Tea Cakes, kilts, tartan, bagpipes, the Loch Ness monster, Sir Chris Hoy, Billy Connolly, Susan Boyle singing “Mull of Kintyre”, Gretna Green, Scottish Terriers, whisky, the Forth Bridge, Irn Bru, a thistle mascot, a beautifully clear evening without a cloud in sight … perhaps the only thing missing from the Glasgow Commonwealth Games opening ceremony on Wednesday night was Sean Connery tucking in to a deep-fried Mars Bar.
14 July 2014 12:00 AM
30 June 2014 12:00 AM
25 June 2014 12:00 AM
16 June 2014 12:00 AM
11 June 2014 04:53 PM
Saddle up and get in gear for summer rides with our choice of biking apparel
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
- 1 Thailand beach murders: Thai PM suggests 'attractive' female tourists cannot expect to be safe in bikinis
- 2 Scottish independence: Learn from Quebec's mistakes and beware of promises. Vote Yes.
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 Revealed after 75 years of secrecy: 'Fifi' the glamorous WW2 special agent who tested British spies' resolve
- 5 Hitler’s food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair