Richard Ferrer has been editor of the Jewish News for three years. He’s also worked at the Daily Mirror, Daily Mail and edited the Boston Jewish Advocate, America’s oldest weekly Jewish newspaper.
30 October 2012 10:00 PM
The finale of the controversial Channel 4 show aired tonight, but why are we so neurotic about being normal?
16 October 2012 09:00 PM
The editor of the Jewish News argues his controversial TV show is a celebration of the variety of Jewish life. It doesn't promote anti-semitic stereotypes, it dispels them
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Bin bag full of cats' heads discovered near Manchester's Curry Mile
Disgusting, frustrating, but intriguing: how the country really feels about its politicians
- 1 'Alien thigh bone' on Mars: Excitement from alien hunters at 'evidence' of extraterrestrial life
- 2 Mother fed her daughter tapeworms to make her skinny for beauty pageant
- 3 Crystal Palace next manager latest: Palace consider Ally McCoist - EXCLUSIVE
- 4 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 5 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27