Richard Ferrer has been editor of the Jewish News for three years. He’s also worked at the Daily Mirror, Daily Mail and edited the Boston Jewish Advocate, America’s oldest weekly Jewish newspaper.
The difference between a Jew and an Israeli is no more difficult to grasp than a Catholic and an Italian
13 February 2013 12:47 PM
When it comes to Israel, for Lib Dems, sorry seems to be the hardest Ward
30 October 2012 10:00 PM
The finale of the controversial Channel 4 show aired tonight, but why are we so neurotic about being normal?
16 October 2012 09:00 PM
The editor of the Jewish News argues his controversial TV show is a celebration of the variety of Jewish life. It doesn't promote anti-semitic stereotypes, it dispels them
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Nigel Farage's approval rating hits 'record low' as popularity suffers in wake of Ukip sex scandal
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
Pakistan school attack live: Taliban kill at least 132 children in 'horrifying' massacre
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more