Richard Ferrer has been editor of the Jewish News for three years. He’s also worked at the Daily Mirror, Daily Mail and edited the Boston Jewish Advocate, America’s oldest weekly Jewish newspaper.
30 October 2012 10:00 PM
The finale of the controversial Channel 4 show aired tonight, but why are we so neurotic about being normal?
16 October 2012 09:00 PM
The editor of the Jewish News argues his controversial TV show is a celebration of the variety of Jewish life. It doesn't promote anti-semitic stereotypes, it dispels them
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Sorry Judy Finnigan – Ched Evans is no less sickening than an alleyway rapist
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Workers 'could be forced to pay £5 a week' to get benefits
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
Amal Alamuddin calls for the return of the Elgin Marbles from Britain: 'Injustice has persisted for too long'
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Ebola outbreak: What is bushmeat – and is it to blame for the disease that has killed thousands?
- 3 Star Wars memorabilia called a 'bit of plastic' on Antiques Roadshow by Fiona Bruce valued at £50,000
- 4 Meet Thea, Norway's 12-year-old child bride
- 5 Russell Brand might seem like a sexy revolutionary worth getting behind, but he will only fail his fans