Richard Ferrer has been editor of the Jewish News for three years. He’s also worked at the Daily Mirror, Daily Mail and edited the Boston Jewish Advocate, America’s oldest weekly Jewish newspaper.
30 October 2012 10:00 PM
The finale of the controversial Channel 4 show aired tonight, but why are we so neurotic about being normal?
16 October 2012 09:00 PM
The editor of the Jewish News argues his controversial TV show is a celebration of the variety of Jewish life. It doesn't promote anti-semitic stereotypes, it dispels them
Rotherham child sex abuse scandal: Labour Home Office to be probed over what Tony Blair's government knew - and when
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Ashya King: Parents of five-year-old boy refused permission to visit him in hospital and denied bail at Spanish court
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
Ashya King: 'Cruel NHS has not given us the treatment we need', says father of five-year-old with brain tumour who fled to Spain
- 1 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 2 Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- 5 Jennifer Lawrence 'naked sex video' will be leaked threatens 4Chan celebrity photo hacker