Professor Richard Sharpe leads a research team on male reproductive health
05 June 2013 12:00 AM
The nine months before birth and the six months afterwards are vitally important in determining an individual's lifelong health. Although this seems a daunting responsibility for pregnant women it is also empowering – simple changes in lifestyle can maximize a baby's chances of "the best start for life".
04 December 2012 06:22 PM
Something in our modern lifestyle is causing this decline - and it's getting worse
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Labour Party conference: Ed Balls to set out plan to freeze child benefit to balance books
- 1 Cyclist in Russia narrowly misses being hit by car and lorry
- 2 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 3 What are your fingerprint words?
- 4 Gary Lineker involved in Twitter row after presenter rubbishes claims he will be warned by BBC over foul-mouthed tweets
- 5 Pink Floyd new album: Band unveil cover art for first record in 20 years