Professor Richard Sharpe leads a research team on male reproductive health
05 June 2013 12:00 AM
The nine months before birth and the six months afterwards are vitally important in determining an individual's lifelong health. Although this seems a daunting responsibility for pregnant women it is also empowering – simple changes in lifestyle can maximize a baby's chances of "the best start for life".
04 December 2012 06:22 PM
Something in our modern lifestyle is causing this decline - and it's getting worse
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Ed Miliband less influential than One Direction's Louis Tomlinson by official Doncaster power list
- 3 Japanese island overrun with cats after population explodes
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for