Professor Richard Sharpe leads a research team on male reproductive health
05 June 2013 12:00 AM
The nine months before birth and the six months afterwards are vitally important in determining an individual's lifelong health. Although this seems a daunting responsibility for pregnant women it is also empowering – simple changes in lifestyle can maximize a baby's chances of "the best start for life".
04 December 2012 06:22 PM
Something in our modern lifestyle is causing this decline - and it's getting worse
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Vladimir Putin is given 'one last chance' to end hostilities in Ukraine
The 'scroungers’ fight back: The welfare claimants battling to alter stereotypes
The truth about conspiracy theories is that some require considering
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Ukrainian military jet was flying close to passenger plane before it was shot down, says Russian officer
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Massive rise in sale of British arms to Russia
- 1 Malaysian cyclist could face disciplinary action after 'Save Gaza' gloves protest
- 2 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 3 Fifty Shades of Grey trailer provokes moral outrage from US parenting groups
- 4 McDonald’s removes chicken nuggets from the menu in Hong Kong amid major food scare
- 5 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda