Ritwik Deo is a freelance journalist and has written for the New Statesman, Guardian and Huffington Post and DC Thomson.
24 April 2014 01:13 PM
Simon Hughes got it wrong, it's the rest of the world that should learn from us when it comes to caring for older people
08 January 2014 01:07 PM
Italian courts must get tougher on sex criminals
11 December 2013 05:54 PM
Just how many legislators and lawmakers are hiding their sexuality?
04 June 2013 03:49 PM
We're too quick to forgive multinational corporations with a new PR trick
30 January 2013 05:19 PM
Face it, these trips are an indulgence, beneficial primarily for travel agents
18 December 2012 02:12 PM
Societally enforced vegetarianism is neither good for India's people, nor her cattle
14 November 2012 03:25 PM
From co-workers to potential romances, civvies have no respect for the TA these days
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 London council removes 'unacceptable' Stamford Hill posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster