Ritwik Deo is a freelance journalist and has written for the New Statesman, Guardian and Huffington Post and DC Thomson.
24 April 2014 01:13 PM
Simon Hughes got it wrong, it's the rest of the world that should learn from us when it comes to caring for older people
08 January 2014 01:07 PM
Italian courts must get tougher on sex criminals
11 December 2013 05:54 PM
Just how many legislators and lawmakers are hiding their sexuality?
04 June 2013 03:49 PM
We're too quick to forgive multinational corporations with a new PR trick
30 January 2013 05:19 PM
Face it, these trips are an indulgence, beneficial primarily for travel agents
18 December 2012 02:12 PM
Societally enforced vegetarianism is neither good for India's people, nor her cattle
14 November 2012 03:25 PM
From co-workers to potential romances, civvies have no respect for the TA these days
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Nigel Farage's approval rating hits 'record low' as popularity suffers in wake of Ukip sex scandal
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
Pakistan school attack live: Taliban kill at least 132 children in 'horrifying' massacre
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more