Robert Fisk is a multiple award-winning journalist on the Middle East, based in Beirut.
27 August 2014 06:15 PM
Palestinians have won: they are still in Gaza, and Hamas is still there
25 August 2014 08:15 PM
The Qataris are telling Assad that they are important in Syria
Isis's skill in exploiting social media is no reason for US leaders to start talking about the apocalypse
24 August 2014 05:05 PM
Power without responsibility has provided al-Baghdadi and his men with their most potent weapon
22 August 2014 07:34 PM
Chuck Hagel and Martin Dempsey were pure Hollywood. They only needed Tom Cruise
Air strikes? Talk of God? Barack Obama is following the jihadists’ script after James Foley beheading
22 August 2014 06:52 AM
The President came the nearest he has come yet to rivalling George W Bush’s gormless reaction to 9/11
Middle East crisis: We know all too much about the cruelty of Isis – but all too little about who they are
20 August 2014 07:50 PM
Now President Obama has seen the next US reporter to be threatened with beheading, will he blink?
10 August 2014 10:08 PM
President Obama says ‘problem’ will not be solved in weeks. So how long will it take, asks Robert Fisk
10 August 2014 06:46 PM
One of Netanyahu’s most trusted advisers thinks Israel should be awarded for its 'unimaginable restraint'
10 August 2014 12:00 AM
The tactic is as old as the hills, but tunnelling has a new relevance in the age of the drone attack
08 August 2014 06:19 PM
Obama’s air strikes on Isis in northern Iraq are hypocritical, and a sense of déjà vu is understandable
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Ukip Douglas Carswell defection: Tory MP jumps ship to join Nigel Farage
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- 5 Brother and sister, Christopher Buckner and Timothy Savoy, arrested for 'committing incest after watching 'The Notebook''
- < Previous
- Next >