Robin Scott-Elliot is a Sports News Correspondent for The Independent.
19 November 2014 11:22 PM
It felt like an occasion, an entertainment full of sound and fury but not signifying much beyond a football match. At least if you were in the majority at Celtic Park. Then there was the minority, and possibly a minority of that minority. Yet however many they were, they were plainly heard amid the hubbub.
19 November 2014 11:12 PM
Captain says Three Lions 'play with a lot of desire' after win in Glasgow
18 November 2014 11:17 PM
Scotland 1 England 3
17 November 2014 11:00 PM
His entire squad is desperate to play in the game against the Auld Enemy
13 November 2014 11:09 PM
Ireland's assistant manager was involved in a confrontation with a guest at the team’s hotel on Wednesday night
03 August 2014 11:50 PM
03 August 2014 08:11 PM
Brits overcome Glasgow downpour to clinch double in dreadful conditions
03 August 2014 07:47 PM
The Games confirmed that there is British talent aplenty, from exciting new names such as Adam Peaty to more established ones like Bradley Wiggins. Robin Scott-Elliot lists just some who have a glint of gold about them for Brazil
03 August 2014 12:00 AM
02 August 2014 07:22 PM
The men’s cycling road race which concludes the action in Glasgow promises thrills and spills aplenty, with the winner difficult to call
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk
Nigel Farage: Ukip leader named 'Briton of the year' by The Times
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
- 1 The political parties aren't all the same – which means 2015 will be a 'big-choice' election
- 2 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 3 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 4 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 5 Naomi Wolf reacts to Isis 'conspiracy theories' critism after she questions whether beheading videos are real