Robin Scott-Elliot is a Sports News Correspondent for The Independent.
FA Cup final 2014: Jose Mourinho was wrong to criticise Arsene Wenger – he is no failure, says Arsenal midfielder Mikel Arteta
16 May 2014 01:00 AM
14 May 2014 10:43 PM
Roy Keane attacks Manchester United defenders Phil Jones and Chris Smalling, claiming they have 'gone backwards'
14 May 2014 01:00 AM
Despite his selection for Roy Hodgson's World Cup squad, the Old Trafford legend believes Jones has 'gone backwards' in his development in recent months
Tottenham 3 Aston Villa 0 match report: Tim Sherwood puts a fan in hot seat – but who will be there next season?
11 May 2014 05:09 PM
It is expected to be the manager's last game in charge of Spurs
11 May 2014 12:00 AM
09 May 2014 10:39 PM
09 May 2014 01:02 AM
07 May 2014 06:30 PM
Hannah Barnes leads next generation of British road racers after noise of spectators deceives Armitstead into attacking too soon
06 May 2014 08:32 PM
06 May 2014 12:12 AM
The Gunners should be competing for the Premier League title says keeper
Dresden riots: Protesters in Germany attack refugee buses shouting 'foreigners out'
France train shooting: US soldiers speak of the moment they stopped gunman and 'beat him until he was unconscious'
Labour leadership: Jeremy Corbyn accused of 'deluding' young supporters with 'claptrap'
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
- 1 Game of Thrones season 6: Jon Snow theorists believe Ned Stark's son may have a twin sister
- 2 Artist takes LSD, draws herself over different stages of the 9-hour trip to show its effects
- 3 Miley Cyrus address Robin Thicke VMA controversy: ‘He wanted me as naked as possible, but I got the heat because I’m a woman’
- 4 iPhone 6s camera: features to include 4K video camera and flash for selfies
- 5 A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say