Rohan Banerjee is currently an MA student at Durham and for his sins a Newcastle United fan.
19 November 2014 11:57 AM
Teenager Heather Schouten's take includes the lyrics 'now my momma she told me don't worry about your spine'
13 August 2014 12:35 PM
The French midfielder is dividing opinion (again) on Tyneside - but he still deserves one last chance
Hatem Ben Arfa 'meet and greet' session with Newcastle fans cancelled amid fears of a 'media circus'
12 August 2014 12:00 PM
The Frenchman's future at St James' Park looks far from stable
01 July 2014 01:08 PM
The pub's owner says it will allow him to pick the staff with the most 'flair'
14 January 2014 04:02 PM
Representatives from the Championship were reportedly involved in the early discussions
11 January 2014 03:11 PM
Talks over personal terms are in discussion after Tigers confirm an agreement is in place over a transfer
10 January 2014 04:55 PM
The Spaniard was seen as something of left-field choice to replace Steve Clarke
08 January 2014 05:15 PM
Kings Langley will change its name to the hit show's fictional city
Comment: David Moyes' position at Manchester United is much more complicated than a matter of stick or bust
08 January 2014 05:09 PM
Three defeats in a row has led to more questions about his appointment that ever
07 January 2014 05:32 PM
The Arsenal winger reminded us that footballers aren't always trained PR stooges; Twitter reminded us of the dangers of footballers exhibiting personality
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Rochester aftermath: Sacking of Emily Thornberry will make work of Labour MPs '10 times harder'
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
- 1 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 2 Tower Bridge glass walkway 'smashed' by night-time visitor dropping bottle of beer
- 3 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'