Rosie Boycott is a journalist and the first female editor of two national broadsheets. In 1971 she co-founded the influential feminist magazine Spare Rib, from 1992 to 1996 she edited the men's magazine Esquire. She is a former editor of The Independent, The Independent on Sunday and the Daily Express.
As Ken Loach's film on post-war Britain shows, the Spirit of ’45 has been lost in our age of austerity
15 March 2013 05:28 PM
The post-war Britain we really were "all in it together". The new government transformed Britain into a fairer society where social mobility prevailed
04 April 1998 12:02 AM
21 March 1998 12:02 AM
17 February 1998 12:02 AM
28 December 1997 12:02 AM
03 November 1997 12:02 AM
19 January 1997 12:02 AM
Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
New era of cheap oil 'will destroy green revolution'
Ukip founder Alan Sked and Nigel Farage 'begged Enoch Powell to stand as a candidate'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more