Rupert Myers is a barrister and commentator with a focus on society and the law
03 October 2013 01:31 PM
It must be incalculably bizarre to have two such men as possible fathers
05 September 2013 04:46 PM
There was a quality in its slowness that we sacrificed in the move to broadband
16 August 2013 12:39 PM
The energy drink giant has done Redwell a favour with threats of legal action
Keeping news of the Royal baby private - even for four hours - was a superb decision. We should all cherish ‘unplugged’ moments
23 July 2013 03:44 PM
You may be diluting the value of an experience by sharing it online
24 June 2013 03:47 PM
Is six months in prison not enough to teach boat race protester his lesson?
21 June 2013 11:55 AM
We're immune to the kind of experiences detailed in the #shoutingback campaign
30 May 2013 04:25 PM
Nobody is forced to wrestle half-naked; but next year men should do it too
14 May 2013 12:19 PM
Now top legal talent will find the prospect of working in criminal courts less attractive
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
- 1 Cyclist who knocked down three-year-old girl says his life has been 'destroyed'
- 2 Chelsea victory parade: Chelsea mocked on Twitter as 'tens of fans' pack the streets of London
- 3 US warned by Chinese media to stop meddling or 'war will be inevitable'
- 4 Woman, 21, dies after taking contraceptive pill that 'caused fatal blood clot'
- 5 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says