Ruth is a volunteer in charge of communications for the Topé Project, a volunteer-led initiative for care-leavers. She also cares for a family member and works as a freelance journalist. With an interest in social issues, Ruth has written for a variety of newspapers and magazines, including charity publication Who Cares?
- 1 Liam Gallagher brands Kanye West 'utter s**t' during BRIT Awards performance
- 2 Isis burns thousands of books and rare manuscripts from Mosul's libraries
- 3 People who sleep more than eight hours are more likely to have a stroke, research shows
- 4 Kanye West climbs on table at Nando's to crowd chants of 'Yeezus' before Brit Awards 2015 performance of 'All Day'
- 5 New theory could prove how life began and disprove God