Sadiq Khan is Labour MP for Tooting
03 October 2014 11:29 AM
This frenzied attack aims to cover up the Government's failings
06 March 2014 04:32 PM
Apprenticeships offer a clear path to a successful career for thousands of young people across all sectors, including politicS
19 February 2014 09:10 PM
My parents moved from Pakistan to London, where I was born, in the 1960s. I have many friends and family there and it’s a second home for many more. Following post-independence migration from Pakistan to the UK, we now have the second largest overseas Pakistani population, with an estimated 1.2 million British citizens of Pakistani ancestry.
11 February 2014 06:17 PM
Society deems them responsible enough to pay taxes and get married, so why shouldn't they have a democratic stake in the way the country is run?
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Lord Freud: Tory welfare minister apologises after saying disabled people are 'not worth’ the minimum wage
Lord Freud hangs on as MPs of all parties 'call for his head' over disability comments
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake online report claiming artist's identity has been revealed
- 3 Former East 17 frontman Brian Harvey turns up at Downing Street and 'demands to speak to Prime Minister'
- 4 The inventor of the Facebook 'like' button says he never made a 'dislike' button because he feared the 'unfortunate consequences'
- 5 Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters