Rt Hon Sadiq Khan MP is Shadow Justice Secretary and Shadow Minister for London
18 May 2015 02:13 PM
This country doesn’t thrive by taking things off other people
03 October 2014 11:29 AM
This frenzied attack aims to cover up the Government's failings
06 March 2014 04:32 PM
Apprenticeships offer a clear path to a successful career for thousands of young people across all sectors, including politicS
19 February 2014 09:10 PM
My parents moved from Pakistan to London, where I was born, in the 1960s. I have many friends and family there and it’s a second home for many more. Following post-independence migration from Pakistan to the UK, we now have the second largest overseas Pakistani population, with an estimated 1.2 million British citizens of Pakistani ancestry.
11 February 2014 06:17 PM
Society deems them responsible enough to pay taxes and get married, so why shouldn't they have a democratic stake in the way the country is run?
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
Report finds that Britain's wages are the most unequal in Europe
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland
- 1 Crystal meth addict 'gouged out his eyes and ate them' while high on drug, Australian MP claims
- 2 Saudi Arabia 'seeking to head United Nations Human Rights Council'
- 3 Irish people are travelling home from all over the world so they can vote to legalise gay marriage
- 4 Witch doctor arrested after forcing newborn baby to walk in Indian village
- 5 Arsenal fan asks the Queen for tickets to the FA Cup final - gets a reply from Buckingham Palace