Rt Hon Sadiq Khan MP is Shadow Justice Secretary and Shadow Minister for London
18 May 2015 02:13 PM
This country doesn’t thrive by taking things off other people
03 October 2014 11:29 AM
This frenzied attack aims to cover up the Government's failings
06 March 2014 04:32 PM
Apprenticeships offer a clear path to a successful career for thousands of young people across all sectors, including politicS
19 February 2014 09:10 PM
My parents moved from Pakistan to London, where I was born, in the 1960s. I have many friends and family there and it’s a second home for many more. Following post-independence migration from Pakistan to the UK, we now have the second largest overseas Pakistani population, with an estimated 1.2 million British citizens of Pakistani ancestry.
11 February 2014 06:17 PM
Society deems them responsible enough to pay taxes and get married, so why shouldn't they have a democratic stake in the way the country is run?
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Osborne to cap family benefits at £23,000 – announced ahead of his post-election Budget
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Sickness and disability benefits could be reduced by £30 a week as part of £12bn welfare cuts
- 1 Autistic teenager beaten up by bullies makes them watch 20-minute video about autism
- 2 Nick Kyrgios calls former Olympian Dawn Fraser a 'blatant racist' after she tells Wimbledon star to 'go back where their parents came from'
- 3 World learns of app that shows you who unfriended you on Facebook, app promptly crashes
- 4 Chris Moyles reportedly set to make radio comeback with new breakfast show on XFM
- 5 The Greece debt crisis explained in less than 100 words