Salma Haidrani is a final year sociology student at the University of Sheffield. She is an award-winning blogger and is actively involved in student media. She writes on contemporary feminist issues and student issues.
29 October 2013 02:39 PM
Money worries and mum's cooking can mean some students prefer to commute from home
23 September 2013 05:03 PM
For many students, especially women, the stress of university can lead to compulsive hair-pulling. Support is available, as Salma Haidrani explains
25 July 2013 10:20 AM
UK campuses are doing more than ever before to accommodate ethnic minority and LGBT students - but how much support is there for mature students?
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Former Tory donor Arron Banks ups his Ukip donation to £1million following William Hague 'nobody' comment
- 1 Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto buy a stake in Reddit as A-list invests $50m
- 2 Prince held a Facebook Q&A and this is the only question he answered...
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 35,000 walrus gather on north-west Alaska beach 'for a rest'
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- < Previous
- Next >