Saman Shad is a writer of articles, plays, radio drama and short stories. She has had her work broadcast on the BBC, performed in theatres in the UK and published in anthologies. After spending 8 years in London she recently returned to her home town of Sydney, Australia.
21 December 2012 01:35 PM
Could Megan Fox give me her night nurse's number? We could do with a few more hours sleep in our family
18 September 2012 07:07 PM
Most Muslims living in the West are like my family. We aren't fanatics and we don't issue death threats over YouTube clips - which is why we don’t get the airtime.
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 crash: 'Nine Britons, 23 Americans and 80 children' feared dead after Boeing passenger jet is 'shot down' near Ukraine-Russia border
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Vladimir Putin is given 'one last chance' to end hostilities in Ukraine
The 'scroungers’ fight back: The welfare claimants battling to alter stereotypes
The truth about conspiracy theories is that some require considering
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Ukrainian military jet was flying close to passenger plane before it was shot down, says Russian officer
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: victims’ bodies bundled in black bags and loaded onto trains
- 1 Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
- 2 UK pirates will get four warning letters a year
- 3 Fight Club 2: Chuck Palahniuk sequel is a 'meta-fictional comment on the cultural response to the original'
- 4 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 5 Israel-Gaza conflict: Deadly flechette shells 'used by Israeli military in Gaza Strip’