Saman Shad is a writer of articles, plays, radio drama and short stories. She has had her work broadcast on the BBC, performed in theatres in the UK and published in anthologies. After spending 8 years in London she recently returned to her home town of Sydney, Australia.
- 1 Video of Irish 'professional boxer' fighting Istanbul neighbourhood goes viral in Turkey
- 2 Novel Scarlett Johansson tried to ban, Grégoire Delacourt’s The First Thing You See, to be published in UK
- 3 A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say
- 4 Russia 'accidentally reveals' number of its soldiers killed in eastern Ukraine
- 5 Carol Vorderman reveals she is 'covered in burns' after she fell off her treadmill while running naked