Samuel Muston is deputy editor & food editor of The Independent Magazine. He writes a weekly food column – On the Menu – which appears in The Independent on Friday and i on Monday. And also travel and general features. Follow him on Instagram at @smuston
02 September 2015 03:54 PM
Raise a glass to Bourbon Heritage Month with our pick of these American-made whiskies
02 September 2015 03:45 AM
If you love Twin Peaks and want to know "where the pies go when they die", this is a very amusing way to spend two hours
26 August 2015 02:15 AM
What people want when they go out to eat is fun
21 August 2015 03:15 AM
While scrolling through Instagram, Samuel Muston's attention was gripped by a menu's astronomical prices
14 August 2015 04:15 AM
Samuel Muston's body doesn't know why, how or in which time zone it's in
07 August 2015 03:15 AM
Chef Jonathon Sawyer's latest restaurant Trentina was funded by his customers
31 July 2015 04:15 AM
The model was snapped leaving the Highgate branch of Côte this week
30 July 2015 08:00 PM
24 July 2015 03:45 AM
Samuel Muston toddled off to France to sample Stella Artois's five flavours
17 July 2015 03:45 AM
The quintessential British dish has a somewhat fishy history
Britain to take more refugees as Cameron bows to pressure after more than 250,000 back our campaign
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
Make your voice heard: Sign The Independent's petition to welcome refugees
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
- 1 What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 4 Bob Geldof offers to take four refugee families into his home 'immediately' as he condemns humanitarian crisis as a ‘f**king disgrace'
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition