Samuel Muston writes features and a weekly food column called On the Menu.
02 May 2013 06:30 PM
Mac and cheese, it seems to me, is the Alexander the Great of food. For in the past 12 months the dish has annexed restaurant menus with the same speed and facility which the King of Macedon cleaved his way through Persia. It is a culinary whirlwind, a phenomenon cast in molten cheese and elbow pasta.
01 May 2013 07:30 PM
Whether you’re hitting the gym to the Boss you or pounding the pavements to J-Lo, we’ve got the perfect pair for the job.
25 April 2013 06:39 PM
This week I've been eating... Buttermilk Fried Chicken
25 April 2013 11:45 AM
The airline is encouraging passengers to send each other drinks and saucy messages in-flight. This is mile-high madness
18 April 2013 08:00 PM
Whether you start the day with a skinny latte or like to end meals with a strong single shot, these are the tools for the job.
18 April 2013 07:00 PM
This week I've been eating... poussin
On The Menu: Choucroute garnie; Grillstock; Round the World Chilli Tour; Selfridges' Local Food Heroes
11 April 2013 07:00 PM
This week I've been eating... Choucroute garnie
07 April 2013 05:53 PM
Monopoly has a special place in my heart.
04 April 2013 07:19 PM
Exams have been moved to avoid clashing with the superstar's concert
04 April 2013 07:00 PM
This week I've been eating... Lobster Mac and Cheese
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 4 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile