Sandra Andrade, psychologist and coordinator of Christian Aid’s local partner organisation the Brazilian Anglican Service for Diakonia and Development (SADD), is also Trustee of the Archbishop of Canterbury’s Anglican Communion Fund and of the Anglican Alliance.
- 1 A daily walk 'can add seven years to your life'
- 2 The nine most warmongering countries in the world revealed
- 3 Rules on 5p plastic bags likely to lead to arguments at the check-out
- 4 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
- 5 News agency criticised for describing Amal Clooney as 'actor's wife' in coverage of human rights trial