Sara Khan is director of Inspire, a counter-extremism and women's rights organisation. She has worked within British Muslim communities and campaigned for women's rights for over 20 years. website: www.wewillinspire.com
25 February 2015 11:52 AM
Young Muslims are deliberately targeted online and used to entice foreign fighters
Cathy Newman being ‘ushered’ out of a mosque was an innocent mix up — if only the same was true for the Muslim women I know
03 February 2015 11:55 AM
Muslim women can pray in hospitals, parks and even churches with no problem, yet they are still blocked from mosques
25 November 2013 05:56 PM
It enables the unequal distribution of power resulting in gender based discrimination
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Licence fee: What is the BBC charge – and how will the changes affect you?
- 3 This is what the photographer has to say about the picture of a weasel riding a woodpecker
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for