Seth Alexander Thévoz
Seth Alexander Thévoz is completing a PhD in British political history at Warwick University, where he also teaches in the history department."
11 March 2013 12:58 PM
We expect our politicians to be blemish-free - so any misdemeanour can end a career
Never mind Skyfall and Daniel Craig; James Bond has always been stylish, insecure, and a bit rubbish
24 October 2012 01:36 PM
From Connery to Craig, I'm happiest to lie back and think of Lazenby
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
War is war: Why I stand with Israel
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’
Emergency data law: David Cameron plots to bring back snoopers’ charter
NUT strike: David Cameron announces crackdown on strike action ahead of mass industrial action
- 1 Belgium fan Axelle Despiegelaere lands L'Oreal campaign after World Cup viral photo
- 2 Orange Is The New Black has not been cancelled – it was a hoax
- 3 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 4 Israel-Gaza conflict: ‘Sderot cinema’ image shows Israelis with popcorn and chairs 'cheering as missiles strike Palestinian targets'
- 5 Blackest is the new black: Scientists have developed a material so dark that you can't see it...