Seth Alexander Thévoz
Seth Alexander Thévoz is completing a PhD in British political history at Warwick University, where he also teaches in the history department."
11 March 2013 12:58 PM
We expect our politicians to be blemish-free - so any misdemeanour can end a career
Never mind Skyfall and Daniel Craig; James Bond has always been stylish, insecure, and a bit rubbish
24 October 2012 01:36 PM
From Connery to Craig, I'm happiest to lie back and think of Lazenby
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
- 2 Rihanna 'nude pictures' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 4 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair