Shereen El Feki
Shereen El Feki is the author of Sex and the Citadel: Intimate Life in a Changing Arab World and a contributor on women’s issues at the Thomson Reuters Foundation.
01 December 2013 04:12 PM
HIV is gaining ground in the Middle East and North Africa
05 July 2013 02:46 PM
According to a recent study by UN Women, a whopping 99% of women have experienced sexual harassment over the past year
International Women's Day: In the Arab world, women aren't supposed to talk about sex - let alone enjoy it. But that might be changing
08 March 2013 10:31 AM
The drive to control female sexuality is alive and well in the modern Arab world
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 3 Martha Stewart accuses Snoop Dogg of 'smoking for four hours' during Justin Bieber Roast
- 4 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 5 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet