Shereen El Feki
Shereen El Feki is the author of Sex and the Citadel: Intimate Life in a Changing Arab World and a contributor on women’s issues at the Thomson Reuters Foundation.
01 December 2013 04:12 PM
HIV is gaining ground in the Middle East and North Africa
05 July 2013 02:46 PM
According to a recent study by UN Women, a whopping 99% of women have experienced sexual harassment over the past year
International Women's Day: In the Arab world, women aren't supposed to talk about sex - let alone enjoy it. But that might be changing
08 March 2013 10:31 AM
The drive to control female sexuality is alive and well in the modern Arab world
Obama: The only people with the right to object to immigration are Native Americans
Ukip says babies born to immigrants in the UK should be classed as migrants – which would include Nigel Farage’s own children
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
David Cameron sets out immigration reforms: We should distrust Ukip and their 'snake-oil of simple solutions'
Ukip mocked after mistaking Westminster Cathedral – for a mosque
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
- 1 School playground evacuated over 'unusually aggressive' grey squirrel
- 2 Hollywood actor Mickey Rourke beats opponent 33 years his junior in exhibition boxing match
- 3 Jennifer Lawrence scores first UK top 40 single with Hunger Games track 'The Hanging Tree'
- 4 Today was a bad day for renters, landlords, and democracy
- 5 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school