Simon Usborne is a features writer at The Independent and i.
05 January 2015 07:22 PM
Simon Usborne is among the millions who are gripped by their progress
18 December 2014 09:30 PM
11 December 2014 10:30 PM
One of the Australian's images sold for £4m this week, but he divides opinion
10 December 2014 04:21 PM
Exclusive: Simon Usborne interviews Paul Rosolie, the man who almost became a snake snack
08 December 2014 07:32 PM
Sparks should fly when Paul 'Gobby' Lambert, the BBC's mouthy politician-baiter, takes up his post as Ukip's new communications director. Simon Usborne investigates
06 December 2014 12:00 AM
04 December 2014 09:50 PM
01 December 2014 07:30 PM
New laws extending paternity leave are now in force, but a study reports that 42% of men are against the idea. So what’s it really like swapping breadwinning for bringing up baby? Simon Usborne finds out
26 November 2014 08:45 PM
25 November 2014 07:46 PM
US children have started an online protest against Michelle Obama's drive for healthy school meals by posting photos of their lunches. Simon Usborne on a taste for rebellion
Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
The open loathing between Barack Obama and Benjamin Netanyahu just got worse
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
President Putin is a dangerous psychopath - reason is not going to work with him
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Britain's widening poverty gap should be causing outrage at the start of the election campaign
- 1 Three-year-old boy shoots pregnant mother and father in New Mexico
- 2 Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
- 3 Jewish community urged to boycott Cornwall village after residents vote for 'Hitlers Walk' sign to be reinstated
- 4 Benedict Cumberbatch's Alan Turing gay-rights campaign snubbed by Prince William and Kate Middleton
- 5 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'