Simon Woolley is one of the founders and Director of Operation Black Vote. He is a former Commissioner for the Equality and Human Rights Commission, and sits on the Children' commission panel looking at excluded children. He has recently been award Honorary Doctorate from Westminster University for his work equality and Human Rights.
- 1 Tottenham to smash pay scale with £150,000-a-week contract in attempt to tie Gareth Bale to club
- 2 Austerity has hardened the nation's heart
- 3 Gay couple beaten in park urge MPs to moderate language on gay marriage
- 4 Be more professional! GCHQ staff rapped as WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange reveals messages that he says point to 'fit up'
- 5 Top A&E doctors warn: 'We cannot guarantee safe care for patients anymore'