Sir David Omand
Sir David Omand, formerly Security and Intelligence Coordinator, Permanent Secretary of the Home Office and Director of GCHQ is now a Visiting Professor at King’s College London.
- 1 Bonuses for goals and top four finish as Luiz Suarez joins Premier League's top three earners
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 #Teamnigella: It’s the only side to be on
- 4 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 5 Burglar steals video tapes of child abuse, hands them into police