Sir Graham Watson
Sir Graham Watson is a Liberal Democrat MEP and President of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe Party
Cameron's calls for flexibility risk undermining one of Thatcher's greatest legacies: the single market
15 April 2013 02:55 PM
The PM's clumsy approach to diplomacy, such as his veto over the EU treaty changes in December 2011, is isolating the UK and diminishing its influence in Brussels
The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
Opponents of Israel's military operation in Gaza are the real enemies of Middle Eastern peace
- 1 Secret Cinema: Why were Back to the Future screenings cancelled?
- 2 Christians: The world's most persecuted people
- 3 The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 4 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star, dies aged 45
- 5 Standing my ground: If sitting is bad for your health, what happens when you stay on your feet for a whole month?