Sophie Khan is a solicitor-advocate specialising in actions against the police and public authorities and director of @policeactioncen. She also represents bereaved families at inquests following deaths in police custody and those following police contact.
15 October 2013 12:04 PM
If we look abroad, the link between taser use and fatal injury has already been found
31 March 2012 07:14 PM
The Labour defeat at the Bradford West by-election on Thursday has come as a shock to the Labour leadership. Harriet Harman, the deputy leader of Labour, speaking on the Today programme labelled the result a “real last-minute phenomenon” but that is far from the truth.
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 4 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile