Sophie Zadeh is a Researcher at the Centre for Family Research, University of Cambridge
Praising a stranger for looking after their child isn't kind — it's the parenting equivalent of cat-calling
28 January 2015 04:01 PM
Be still my heart of stone, but the note-plus-fiver combination isn’t working for me
15 October 2014 12:58 PM
This is far from a benefit indicative of a forward-thinking, female-friendly business model
04 July 2014 05:04 PM
The viral video of a teenage girl involved in sex acts on a bar crawl raises serious concerns about consent in the digital age
14 May 2014 11:05 AM
A new study shows that women are just as likely as men to use online misogyny. Why are we surprised by this?
In defence of liberal democracy
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
General election live: SNP suspends two members for disrupting Labour rally
General Election 2015: Post-election 'shambles' looms as 70 per cent of voters say SNP 'should not be able to veto UK government policies'
Schools forced to act as 'miniature welfare states' with teachers buying underwear and even haircuts for poor pupils
- 1 Morgan Freeman on the riot-focused coverage of the Baltimore protests: 'F**k the media'
- 2 The man who filmed the Freddie Gray video has been arrested at gunpoint
- 3 Top Gear: Jodie Kidd, Philip Glenister and Guy Martin 'in advanced talks' to replace Jeremy Clarkson and co
- 4 Frankie Boyle on Scottish independence: 'In the Interests of Unity, F**k Off'
- 5 Length of pregnancy can vary by up to five weeks, scientists discover