Sophie Zadeh is a Researcher at the Centre for Family Research, University of Cambridge
Praising a stranger for looking after their child isn't kind — it's the parenting equivalent of cat-calling
28 January 2015 04:01 PM
Be still my heart of stone, but the note-plus-fiver combination isn’t working for me
15 October 2014 12:58 PM
This is far from a benefit indicative of a forward-thinking, female-friendly business model
04 July 2014 05:04 PM
The viral video of a teenage girl involved in sex acts on a bar crawl raises serious concerns about consent in the digital age
14 May 2014 11:05 AM
A new study shows that women are just as likely as men to use online misogyny. Why are we surprised by this?
Britain to take more refugees as Cameron bows to pressure after more than 250,000 back our campaign
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
- 1 President Obama leaves touching comment on Humans of New York photo from Iran
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 The Chinese city where men have 'three girlfriends because there are so many women'
- 4 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 5 German police forced to ask public to stop bringing donations for refugees arriving by train