Sophy Grimshaw is an arts, lifestyle and comment journalist based in London. She began her career as a writer for Elle, is the former editor of Hotline magazine, and has contributed to a wide range of magazines, newspapers and websites internationally.
15 October 2013 01:43 PM
Comments included “sounds like fiction” and “it’s kind of hard to feel sorry for her”
18 April 2013 03:08 PM
When we feminists put our time and energy into deconstructing a culture of inequality, the least our adversaries can do is make an effort to stay on-trend
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Ukip says babies born to immigrants in the UK should be classed as migrants – which would include Nigel Farage’s own children
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
- 1 I'm A Celebrity 2014: Jungle security stepped up after murder and 'suspicious death' near to camp
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Jeremy Hunt: 'I took my children to A&E because I didn't want to wait for GP appointment'
- 4 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
- 5 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football