Sophy Grimshaw is an arts, lifestyle and comment journalist based in London. She began her career as a writer for Elle, is the former editor of Hotline magazine, and has contributed to a wide range of magazines, newspapers and websites internationally.
15 October 2013 01:43 PM
Comments included “sounds like fiction” and “it’s kind of hard to feel sorry for her”
18 April 2013 03:08 PM
When we feminists put our time and energy into deconstructing a culture of inequality, the least our adversaries can do is make an effort to stay on-trend
Rotherham child sex abuse scandal: Labour Home Office to be probed over what Tony Blair's government knew - and when
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
- 1 Is Apple's iCloud safe after leak of Jennifer Lawrence and other celebrities' nude photos?
- 2 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 3 Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127